Natural Back Pain Treatment in Little Rock at Pinnacle Chiropractic
Back pain is one of the most frequently cited reasons for doctor visits, missed work, disability payouts, and diminished quality of life. It's so prevalent that at least 70% of the global population will have it at least once in their lifetime! At Pinnacle Chiropractic in Little Rock, AR, we believe that relief from your back pain is possible...the natural way.
Common Causes and Risk Factors of Back Pain
People at risk for back pain include anyone who is advancing in age, has a physically demanding job or hobby, sits too much, has a poor diet, is overweight, or has an acute accident such as a fall, sports injury, or car crash. Any of these issues can weaken or damage spinal tissues and potential lead to conditions such as:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Disc herniation or disc bulge
- Spinal stenosis
- Joint misalignment (vertebral subluxation)
- Muscle spasms
- Spinal ligament strains
- Nerve impingement
Symptoms of Back Pain
Depending on the nature of a person's back pain, they may experience a range of symptoms, such as:
- Dull, throbbing, achy, or sharp back pain
- Numbness, pain, tingling, and weakness in an arm or leg (if nerve compression is occurring)
How Our Little Rock Chiropractor Manages Back Pain Naturally
The great thing about chiropractic care is that it uses completely natural and drug-free services safe for people of all ages. Since everyone from young student athletes to seniors may experience an episode of back pain at some point, effective relief is possible for you or your loved one. Our Little Rock chiropractor can diagnose your back pain using digital imaging, examination tests, and personal history evaluations, then initiate your unique plan of care to address your symptoms and the underlying factors contributing to your dysfunction.
Such services include:
- Chiropractic adjustments, which may include specialized hand-held tools and tables: adjustments realign your spine and restore proper nervous system function, thus reducing pain
- Lifestyle counseling, including nutritional guidance, helps you heal from the inside out and teaches you things to do (and not do) in order to improve the health of your spine (e.g., improved ergonomics, movement techniques, stress management, etc.)
- Corrective exercises, which can be customized to address individual postural imbalance or areas of weakness and mobility restrictions for accelerated tissue healing, strengthening, and pain relief
Is Your Back Pain Keeping You Away from the Things You Love to Do?
Let us show you how chiropractic care can help you resolve your back pain and avoid the need for more invasive interventions. Contact Pinnacle Chiropractic now at (501) 673-3110 to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor in Little Rock, Dr. Jameson.